Last week (April 20 to April 26, 2015) served as an indication that as legislative sessions wind down around the country, Death with Dignity recedes from the forefront of media attention and people’s minds.
- California: “Our Voice: State should OK end of life option act,” The Desert Sun, 4/20/2015
- Iowa: “The Register’s Editorial: Iowans deserve choice, ‘death with dignity’,” The Des Moines Register, 4/24/2015
- New York: “Support aid in dying bills now before Legislature,” Times Union, 4/26/2015
- North Carolina debated its first-ever Death with Dignity bill. “Patrick Gannon: Death and dying issues on NC agenda,” Salisbury Post, 4/21/15
- Elsewhere: “We Need a Role Reversal in the Conversation on Dying,” New York Times – Opinionator, 4/22/2015
Image by Got Credit.
View full post on Death with Dignity National Center
No related posts.