In Part 1 of this two-part blog post series we brought you a compendium of media stories, published or broadcast in January 2015, covering death with dignity around the U.S. Today, we finish with a few in-depth articles and opinion pieces about death with dignity and end-of-life care. Enjoy!
Death with Dignity
- “Physician-Assisted Suicide: Yes or No? The Great Debate,” Medscape, 1/7/2015
- “Death with Dignity Is a Human Right (Or Should Be),” The Moderate Voice,” 1/8/2015
- “Brittany Maynard’s Mom: Love Has Given Me the Strength to Carry On,” People, 1/21/2015
- “What the Internet debate about the right to die gets wrong,” The Daily Dot, 1/22/2015
- “Death with Dignity – States Ponder Aid-in-Dying Bills,” State Net Capitol Journal, 1/23/2015
- “Does Your Right To Life Include The Right To Die?” by Paul Hsieh, Forbes, 1/26/2015
- “Last Rights: A Putney Woman Becomes the Third Vermonter to End Her Life Using New Law,” Seven Days, 1/28/2015
- “Brittany Maynard’s Memory Is Helping Us Achieve Death With Dignity,” TIME, 1/29/2015
- “Death with Dignity,” by Maggie Mertens, Pacific Standard 1/31/2015
- “How Do You Talk To Loved Ones About End-Of-Life Care?” WBUR-Radio Boston, 1/6/2015
- “Prescribing the end-of-life conversation,” The Boston Globe, 1/11/2015
Image by niche
View full post on Death with Dignity National Center
No related posts.