With the help of some friends on Twitter, every Thursday we host a lively TweetChat about the latest news in end-of-life care including Death with Dignity laws! (Not sure what a TweetChat is? Learn more about them below.)
This Thursday, we’ll be joined by a special guest, the British Columbia Civil Liberties Association (@BCCLA on Twitter) to get an in-depth perspective about the recent ruling by the BC Supreme Court which struck Canada’s ban on assisted death.
New to Twitter and TweetChats? Here are some easy steps to join in the fun:
- When: Thursday, July 5, from 6pm to 7pm Eastern (3pm to 4pm Pacific)
- Where: TweetChat in the #DWDchat room. Once you’re on the webpage for the #DWDchat, this hashtag will automatically be added to your tweet.
- Questions? Email me.
This TweetChat is part of our weekly conversations about different aspects of end-of-life care, including Death with Dignity laws. Through TweetChats, Twitter allows an open and candid discussion about a particular subject indicated by a hashtag. (Learn more about hashtags here.) Since we’ll chat about Death with Dignity, we’ll use #DWDchat as our hashtag. By participating in our TweetChats and tweeting publicly about Death with Dignity you:
- Raise awareness about Death with Dignity
- Find and meet others who support Death with Dignity
- Let your friends and family know why everyone should have the opportunity to determine the manner and timing of their own deaths when faced with a terminal illness.
Hope to see you at the chat this Thursday!
View full post on Death with Dignity National Center
No related posts.